Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Students have to present the under mentioned documents, in original, at the Admission Office on joining:-
- Original SSC / Equivalence Certificate and detailed Marks Sheet.
- Original HSSC / Equivalence Certificate and detailed Marks Sheet.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC or Form B and attested photocopy of CNIC of father/ guardian.Six passport size coloured photographs, duly attested.
- Medical Fitness Certificate duly issued by a registered doctor of any Government hospital or a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Entry Test NAT 1E/CS or SAT Subject test Original Score Card.
- Applicants will be required to provide Medical Certificate issued by any government hospital or a registered medical practitioner before joining the university after acceptance of admission offer.
- Medical certificate is required to confirm that candidates seeking admission possess adequate mental and physical health to be able to obtain engineering education at NUTECH. Sample of medical certificate can be downloaded from